The TA10 is a certified VHF Com antenna, designed to provide the best performance from Trig VHF radios. The TA10 is a ‘straight’ model and typically is located on the upper fuselage of the aircraft surface. With excellent electrical characteristics, the antenna has an efficient aerodynamic design that includes a solid four bolt mounting base. Ideal for use in a wide range of GA types, including high performance aircraft up to 350mph and 50,000 feet. Make your Trig radio installation complete by adding a TA10.
- Advanced aerodynamic design – proven with Trig VHF radios
- Suitable for most GA types, including high performance aircraft (up to 350 mph / 50,000 feet)
- Certified to FAA TSO C37d and C38d
- Solid four bolt mounting base
- Complete with installation kit