Tost Tyre 4.00 x 4
• Check air pressure regularly and maintain specified pressure.
• Inspect the tyre surface regularly for signs of damage, material separation, foreign objects and flat areas.
• Keep tyres free of substances such as oil, grease, brake fluid and tar.
• Clean tyres with a rag soaked in petrol, then wash them off with soap and water.
• When replacing a tyre, always replace the inner tube too rather than re-installing the original.
• As a precaution, always replace a tyre ahead of time (within reason) rather than put the whole aircraft or worse human life, at risk.