David Clark Pro - Passive Headset (43101G-01)
The David Clark Pro Features advanced comfort and performance for both commercial and general aviation pilots. As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft. This DC PRO was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
Leatherette Ear Seals
Plush, Dura-Stitched leatherette ear seals with slow-recovery 'memory' foam cradle you in comfort. Round, supra-aural (rest-on-ear) design reduces heat buildup to keep ears cool, even during longer flights.
Outlast Technology Head Pad
Ultra-soft head pad with breathable, vented design absorbs excess heat buildup, virtually eliminates ‘hot spots’ and keeps top of head cool during long flights.
Magnesium Alloy Headband and Suspension
Forward-thinking, ergonomic design provides a lightweight, yet rugged platform. Evenly distributes headset weight for added comfort and is fully adjustable for a personal fit.
- Dual volume control knobs located on domes
- Extremely light, yet rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Plush, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty
- TSO-C139 Approved