CAP 804: Flight Crew Licensing: Mandatory Requirements, Policy and Guidance
CAP 804: Flight Crew Licensing: Mandatory Requirements, Policy and Guidance' specifies the UK requirements for pilot licensing and provides a guide to the new European Flight Crew Licensing regulations.
Unlike LASORS, CAP 804 will be amended by re-issuing, adding and deleting individual pages as required - making it easy to update.
Compiled by CAA Licensing Training Standards, CAP 804 contains:
- Section 1 - General Information
- Section 2 - Overview of Pilot Licences and Training
- Section 3 - Licensing Administration
- Section 4 - EASA Licences - Guide to Part FCL
- Section 5 - UK National Licences
- Section 6 - Radio Licences
- Section 7 - Legal Basis for Flight Crew Licensing
- Section 8 - Licensing Action and Regulation Enforcement
- Section 9 - Exemptions
Supplementary information for Part I Section 5.