Don't let the name of the new ASA AirClassics® Tablet Bag fool you. This bag will hold a lot more than just a tablet, in fact, it has plenty of room for a 13" laptop and a tablet. It will also hold a headset, charts, a plotter, logbook, radio, or gps unit, and all of those other small ittems a pilot may need to carry.
The outside of the bag has a spot for a flashlight or fuel tester and a zip pocket for a radio, GPS, or water bottle. The padded, adjustable shoulder strap can be worn cross body for a comfortable fit, and easy portability.
Focusing on a clean, sophisticated and professional look, the ASA AirClassics® Tablet Bag is designed and engineered to be supremely functional, able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible, yet still look great at the end of the day.
Check out these great features:
- 600D polyester for extreme durability
- Removable, adjustable comfort shoulder strap
- Wrap around hook and loop briefcase handles
- Contrast lining to find items more easily
- Spacious interior compartment with pockets to keep larger items organized
- Front pocket interior organizer with lanyard and pockets to hold small items and ASA logbook
- Back zip compartment is padded to protect a tablet or small laptop
- Zippered luggage pass-through on the back
- Exterior slide-in back slot to store charts, notebooks and papers for easy access
- Exterior slots for flightline supplies like a fuel tester, flashlight, and pen
Side pocket with adjustable strap to secure, radio, gps unit, or water bottle.
ASA brings pilot gear to a new level with the AirClassics Series of pilot bags. Focusing on a clean, sophisticated and professional look, these bags are designed and engineered to be supremely functional, able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible, yet still look great at the end of the day. You can count on your ASA AirClassics bag to bring you many years of utility and pride.
15" (W) x 11.5" (H) x 5" (D)