ASA AirClassics HS-1a Headset
Now with New Flex Boom!
A classic is now even better. The venerable HS-1 headset, a favourite among pilots for nearly 15 years, now has a flex boom mic. The flex boom provides the ultimate combination of durability and ease of use. Microphone placement has never been easier and the flex boom houses the microphone wires for unparalleled protection. The HS-1 has always been known for its no-nonsense uncompromising quality and reasonable price. And of course, it's guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original owner. Budget headsets can be a bit of a lottery. ASA’s HS-1a is a good, basic headset which will offer years of service – and is one of the few headsets in this price range that we recommend with confidence.
The HS-1a features an electret noise-cancelling microphone on adjustable flex boom, mono/stereo capability with dual volume control, gold-plated plugs, adjustable headband with foam earcups and headband cushion. Ideal as a starter headset, or a cost-effective “passenger” headset. Comes with a lifetime (non-transferable) warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Earcups of high-density acoustic foam for best pasive noise attenuation
• High fidelity speakers for clear, natural sound
• Electret, noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise and allows clearest voice transmission
• Gold-plated microphone and headphone plugsensure best connection and resist corrosion
• High-grade, multi-strand wire improves cable life
• Stereo/mono capability
• Dual volume controls
• Microphone muff
• Adjustable headband
• Quality foam ear seals and light weight add to overall comfort
• Sturdy and reliable - yet reasonably priced
• Lifetime (non-transferable) warranty.