The VFR Flight Guide for Ireland.
2006/07 Edition with 2008 Update
With airfield maps in colour!
The Ireland VFR Flight Guide is produced by the same professional editorial team responsible for the UK VFR Flight guide and compiles all the information the serious VFR tourer needs in a comprehensive, accurate and user-friendly format.
Every biennial publication of this guide is completely revised and updated to bring you the most accurate and up-to-date maps and information.
The flight guide covers the whole of Ireland in 2 sections - Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Each section contains a comprehensive flight-planning section, including
flight planning filing instructions;
Prohibited, Restricted and Danger area details;
En-route Nav Aids;
Airfield by county directory;
conversion tables and much more.
• A flight guide designed by pilots, for pilots
• All maps professionally drawn in colour to aid clarity
• Runway lengths and Nav Aid frequencies on map
• Planning information – met codes, flight plan instructions, danger area details, sunrise & sunset tables etc.
• ICAO locators and lat/long co-ordinates in decimals for direct entry into GPS
• Airfield e-mail addresses and websites included for each entry
• Airsports airfields included as text entries
• Spiral-bound format
• Fully revised and reprinted biennially