Entry level scanner receiver from TTI designed to appeal to the air band enthusiasts and other HAM radio hobbyists.
Focused on Air band, VHF band, VHF Low Band (66-88MHz) and WFM Broadcast band, this scanning receiver prides itself with exceptionally high receive sensitivity combined with clear and crisp audio.
Simplified user friendly functions, along with clear and easy to follow instructions are going to make this receiver a hit with novice scanner enthusiasts.
This unit comes with an antenna with SMA Male fitting but also includes a SMA to BNC adaptor to allow for alternative antenna connection.
This scanner comes with 3 x AA 1.2V - 1700mAH batteries, with 9V - 500mAH AC adaptor with 3 Pin UK plug.
Please note AA size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries are now included along with a charger from factory. As an option you may use AA size Alkaline batteries for slightly better power but these are not included.
PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE THE SCANNER WHEN ALKALINE BATTERIES ARE INSERTED.
• 200 Memories
• 10 Banks (Variable Memory)
• Multiple Frequency Steps
• Dual Watch
• Squelch Level Adjustment
• Keypad Lock
• Beep Tone
• LCD Backlighting
• Automatic Power Save
• Scan and Search
• External Earphone Jack
• AM and FM Reception
• Band Selection
• Frequency Range: 66-88MHz, 88-108MHz, 108-136MHz, 136-174MHz.
• Frequency Steps: 5 / 6.25 / 8.33 / 10 / 12.5 / 25 / 50 / 100 / 500KHz
• Channel Memories: 200 Channel Memories
• Power Source: 9v DC for charging Ni-MH batteries only
• Operating Temperature Range: -10o C to +60o C
• Weight with 3 x AA Batteries: 120g (please note Ni-MH batteries supplied with unit)
• Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
• Dimensions: 56 (W) x 99.5 (H) x 30 (D) mm (without antenna)